HOURS: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
- For planned gatherings, reservations are required through the Association Office, and a copy of a valid State-Issued ID shall be placed on file.
- A deposit in the amount of $100.00 shall be left with the Association Office. The deposit is refundable (less the cost of any cleaning or repair) upon inspection of the area after the event. It is the responsibility of the unit owner or Lessee to clean the park area that was used when finished.
- No children under the age of 18 years shall utilize the grills.
- It is the responsibility of the unit owner or Lessee to ensure that the grills are completely extinguished of all fire and smoke upon completion of use.
- No dogs are permitted in any common area of International Village including the picnic area.
- All other rules as stated in the Rules & Regulations as well as all Governing Documents of International Village Association shall apply to the picnic area.