HOURS: 8:00 am till 10:00 pm
- All ID Cards, or other type of passes, must be presented upon request.
- Only one (1) hour of play per person between 8:00 AM and 12:00 Noon. As a courtesy, consecutive play is permissible only if others are not waiting to play.
- No singles play between 8:00 AM and 12:00 Noon except when courts are not in use.
- Proper tennis attire is always required on the tennis courts. Shirts must always be worn on the tennis courts. Black or blue-bottomed running shoes or any other footwear that will scuff up the courts are prohibited.
- Night play until 10:00 PM only. Players shall refer to lighting instructions at courts. Players must leave a State photo ID and a deposit of $20.00 with the Clubhouse guard as security for the lighting key. The $20.00 will be forfeited if the key is not returned to the guard by the 10:00 p.m. closing time.
- Tennis only! No other activities allowed on the courts.
- No food or beverages allowed on the playing surface.
- The sports core area of the common elements is declared to be a smoke free area.
This includes, but is not limited to, the tennis courts and the passageway between the courts.